Chrome Extension to get URLs of open tabs, and display them in a single list in a popup window, allowing one to easily copy and paste urls of all open tabs for future reference.
- Clicking the url in the popup window highlights the tab.
- Clicking "Show Images Only" button in clears the page of everything but images
- Clicking "Remove Media" button in upper right hand corner removes all images, audio, and video from the page.
- Clicking "Close All But Current Tab" button in upper right hand corner closes all but the current, highlighted tab.
- Sometimes top of popup gets clipped on opening (workaround-click button again).
- Popup does not clear on mouse out (workaround-click outside of popup, on page).
- Unexpected results when more than one Chrome window is open (workaround-only have 1 chrome window with multiple tabs open).
- List does not clear completely when "close all is clicked" (workaround-click outside of popup, then click button again)